Baked French Fries
2 large potatoes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat oven to 450 F degree.
2. Peel potatoes and cut into slices 4 inches long and 1 inch wide; place in a bowl of iced
water to crisp.
3. Just before cooking, turn onto paper towel and pat dry.
4. Spread pieces in one layer of a shallow baking pan.
5. Sprinkle with the vegetables oil.
6. Shake pan to spread oil evenly over potatoes.
7. Bake 30-40 minutes, turning frequently, until gold brown.
8. Empty potatoes onto paper towels.
9. Sprinkle with salt and paprika.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 93; Protein: 2 g; Fat: 3 g; Carbs: 15 g;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Fat