Bell Pepper Salad
1 medium-sized red bell pepper
1/2 cup creamy garlic dressing
1 medium-sized green bell pepper
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 medium-sized yellow bell pepper
2 teaspoons capers, rinsed and drained
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place bell peppers under broiler and lightly charred, turning to grill all
3. Remove from broiler to a paper bag. Close bag and set aside.
4. When peppers cool, peel, core, seed and cut into strips.
5. Arrange peppers on a platter, alternating colors so that they form a petal,
and spoon dressing over them.
6. Sprinkle with black pepper.
7. Garnish with capers and serve warm or chilled.
Nutritional Info per serving:
Protein: 2 g
Sodium: 67 mg
Carbohydrates: 6 g
Exchanges: Sodium: 67 mg
IMPORTANT: www.diabetic-diet-recipes.net is not qualified in nutrition or medicine. Diabetes is a serious disease that requires medical attention by a professional.
The recipes on this site should not be taken as medical advice. Always use caution when reading a recipe, and always pay attention to exchange sizes. Blood
glucose levels can be affected by not following individual dietary guidelines that are set in place by a medical physician. Some of the recipes do use small amounts
of sugar. Please check with your physician first. Recipes with sugar are not suitable for all diabetics.