Baked Cajun Chicken
1. Rinse chicken, pat dry. Cut off skin and discard.
2. Spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Arrange the chicken in the dish; meat side up.
4. Brush lightly with milk.
5. In small bowl mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, white pepper, red pepper, and
6. Sprinkle over chicken.
7. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
Calories: 166; Protein: 25 g; Fat: 6 g; Carbohydrates: 0 g
1-1/2 to 2 pounds split chicken breasts
1/2 dried thyme, crushed
Nonstick spray coating
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
2 tablespoons nonfat milk
1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
2 tablespoons onion powder
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper