IMPORTANT: www.diabetic-diet-recipes.net is not qualified in nutrition or medicine. Diabetes is a serious disease that requires medical attention by a professional.
The recipes on this site should not be taken as medical advice. Always use caution when reading a recipe, and always pay attention to exchange sizes. Blood
glucose levels can be affected by not following individual dietary guidelines that are set in place by a medical physician. Some of the recipes do use small amounts
of sugar. Please check with your physician first. Recipes with sugar are not suitable for all diabetics.
* 1/2 cup lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 2 tablespoons chives, raw and chopped
* 2 tablespoons parsley, dried or fresh
* 1 teaspoon lite soy sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
* 4 cups radish, sliced
1. Mix all ingredients together well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 6 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving:
Protein: 0.8 g
Sodium: 49 mg
Fat: 2.6 g
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Exchanges: 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat